Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So.....

It’s been almost a year since my last blog…I know, I know, more than a little bit slack on my behalf, but let me explain…



Ahem,


You see, there comes a time in one’s life, when life as you know it changes. We’ve all had that moment, the one where we feel like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole, expecting to wake up at any moment.


Only then to be taken by a group of suspect characters to a dishevelled apartment block, where a man clad in black leather offers you the choice between the blue pill and the red pill. A choice to remain trapped or to free your mind and become the one!.....


Okay, yes that is The Matrix. And no, I don’t really have a good excuse for my absence from the blogosphere. So what was I doing for almost 12 months you ask?

WELL! Nothing too exceptional (that would be in conflict with the title of this blog), I went travelling for a while, I studied, I got a new job, I partied, I did a lot of ordinary things like washing and ironing and eating and drinking, and I read some books. Like I said, pretty pathetic excuse right?


But I have returned! Like a Jedi, or something equally as awesome.*


And to mark my return, I have given the blog a bit of a renovation, just to give myself a bit of fresh start I guess. So welcome back to the unfortunate few silly enough to stumble across my little outbursts of crazy and sometimes nonsensical rants about nothing in particular. I would like to offer you all something amazing to come, but if we’re being honest….


Well its just going to be more of the same really. So if you like it, THANKS! And keep reading. If not, well, tough luck I guess. But if you don’t like it, why the hell have you come back for more? You really must be a sucker for punishment.

I mean seriously, of all the crappy blogs you could read, why come back to mine? Masochist much? You should probably see someone about that.




*Yes, Jedi = awesome, not nerdy or geeky, just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! A Comment?! I Love Comments!