Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hiatus

In the vain hope that people actually read this little blog, I feel that I should tell you that things are going to be a bit quiet over the next five weeks or so.
Yes, a hiatus in blogging.
Why?
Well, I am a crazy person, and what do crazy people do?
That’s right! They enrol in intensive university courses over summer semester a.k.a. the Christmas holidays.
But it’s Human Evolution?! How could I pass up that opportunity?
I get to spend hours in the lab examining all sorts of fossils! eeeeek!
I think I’m hyperventilating.
So, I’m banning myself from all forms of procrastination, including blogging! If you see me even so much as thinking about writing a blog, write me a comment starting with the words “Procrastination leads to….” And then invent a disease or something that will scare the pants off me and force me back to the study books.
I’m glad we’ve reached this point in our relationship.
Soon we’ll be sending each other bonbons…and banana shoes…and origami scientists…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! A Comment?! I Love Comments!